Friday, July 16, 2010

It's official!!

It's official! Tuesday is the BIG day!  I am SO excited!  I can't even begin to tell you how sad I was when they said we would have to cancel.  I spent two days eating and well....let just say the next couple days will be full liquids as I need to lose the 3 pounds I gained in the two days of eating.  Not healthy.  I can't wait to have my band to stop me from doing such stupid things.  The scale was back down this morning, but I will continue full liquids till Sunday when I then will switch to clear liquids.  I feel great and  can't wait for Tuesday to come. 

Again, Thank you all SO very much for your support.  I love that we all have eachother to vent to and to help pick us up when we fall.  I see it over and over and over again and ladies....I feel the love.

Off to take my son to physical therapy.  I will be back later to do the famous BYOC!

4 comments:

karen said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'll be keeping you in prayers on Tuesday

Janelle said...

Woohoo!! Very exciting!

the bad won't necessarily STOP you, but it will make it easier to stop yourself! :) If I want to eat a shitton of food.. I CAN believe me!! It just takes a bit more work ;)

-Grace- said...

You are going to do great, Sumer!!!

Bonnie said...

It's getting so close. Hope your experience is as positive as mine.