Friday, July 23, 2010

BYOC

1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).

The best perks I had at a job was working at a medical clinic.  We had lots of  "free" drug rep lunches and dinners.  They were always at fun, swanky, expensive places that I could never afford.  

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

No.  If I can't be honest here, why blog?

3. What do you wear to bed?

My bedtime outfit of choice is nude.  However, with 2 kiddos now it is panties and a t-shirt.  You just never know when you will need to hop out of bed and clean up puke or calm a screaming baby.

4. Where do you go for advice?

I am blessed to have many great friends and family that are always willing to lend an ear and give advice.  My husband is great at it as well, but sometimes he just wants to fix things and I don't always need a fixer.  Also when it comes to this lapband journey, here in blogland I have gotten amazing, honest advice that has been incredibly helpful.

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?
 
Honestly, I have been so doped up on pain meds that I don't really remember the blogs I have read.  LOL.  I  do remember seeing a picture of Drazil all sassied up in her biker gear and thought....."she looks hot!"  Also, some pics of Amy with her girlfriend and they are SO very cute.  

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh gosh I forgot all the drug rep lunches when I worked in a clinic too - I gained sooo much weight. Put free food in front of me and this girl is gonna get her eat on! Feel better!