Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 1 of of clear liquid diet.

Today is Day one and let me tell you, I am SO glad I made homemade broth.  It taste SO much better.

On another quick note, I watched Super Size Me for the first time last night and let me tell you....GREAT movie to watch 2 days post-op.  I don't know that I will eat at Mcd's  for a long time.....or ever.  EWWWW!  I feel terrible I ever fed it to my children.  It was extremely eye opening not just about fast food, but about our gluttonous country.  It's sad and scary!  Thank God I have the opportunity to have lap band surgery and to change not only MY life, but my families life in a positive way.

P.S.
2 days, 2 days, 2 days, 2 days,2 days, 2 days,2 days, 2 days,2 days, 2 days,2 days, 2 days,2 days, 2 days!!!
Can you tell I am excited?

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

You should be excited! You will be so glad when it's over and realize your worrying was worse than any discomfort you will feel. Hope it goes as well for you as it did for me. I know the weight loss will slow down, but I've lost about 8 lbs since surgery and I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm starting on the mushies and understand from reading other blogs that I might gain a little weight back once I go on mushies, but then I should start losing again. Good luck!

Island Bandit said...

How exciting.... just 2 more days! I'll be sometime in September and can't wait so can't imagine how you must feel. I'm planning on making lots of homemade broth between now and then. If I gotta drink broth, it better be good broth. Can't wait to hear all about surgery day!

#fatfreefloozy said...

Broth is good. And apple juice...!

karen said...

You're not at all excited are you? LOL. just 1 more day to go now. yippee

Pamela E. Williams said...

Yes you should be excited. I'm cheesing for you. Its a great time right now.

1 more day!!!

Sumer said...

I heart you all! Thanks so much for the support!