Friday, July 16, 2010

BYOC

1. Because I’m going hardcore on Monday to lose my last 15 before vacation I’m curious….what’s the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful?

• I haven't ever tried anything too crazy.  I have done Atkins, cabbage soup, metabolife (YUCK!) and various others.  The only one that really worked was weight watchers, but it still was hard to lose. I did lose 30 pounds and kept if off with WW, just never when any farther than that.  The band will fix that! :)

2. Do you prefer baths or showers?

• It depends.  I like a nice bath if I want to relax.  I am sure I will enjoy baths more as I lose weight right  now now matter how much water I put in half my body STILL sticks out.  LOL.  


As for Draz's  baths with her hubby.....I like  showers with my hubby and I LOVE it when he washes my hair. There is just something about someone washing my hair, especially my man. Sexy.

3. What is your favorite breakfast food?

• Ummmm, bacon, egg and cheese mcgriddle.  The healthy side of me would say scrambled eggs with LOTS of veggies and a little cheese. 

4. What’s your least favorite word?

• jesus christ.  I hate it.  I mean not when you are talking about the actual Jesus Christ, when you say it in "vain".  It makes me feel dirty.  I do however say god damn-it a whole lot. LOL


5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! Whose blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week and why?

* I have to say Grace as well, Stephanie too.  I love that a lot of you are so honest in your blogging and bare it all.  It gives me great inspiration to do the same.  I love the support around here....can't say that enough!


4 comments:

Steph said...

I forgot McGriddles....I wanted one the other day, but I knew it would make me "stuck". They are just so yummy though!!

I consider you all my friends and my therapists. By listening to me, not judging me and supporting me, you help me more than you can ever realize it. Plus it saves on therapy bills! :)

Steph said...

I personally like the unsweetened coconut water. The sweetened stuff is too sweet for me and sort of tastes like feet smell. Remember to drink it ice cold!

-Grace- said...

Love you, girl! Thanks for the shout-out :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

There is so something about getting your hair washed huh? Love it!