Monday, July 12, 2010

AGGGHHHH!

I am so sad, mad, furious, depressed and most of all disappointed.  I called the surgery scheduler this am to see if she had received my psych eval.  I was told that NO, she had not received it and that since it was so close to surgery we are going to have to reschedule.  NO SHIT.... I have been calling you weekly since my psych eval because you told me it was quicker to have it done at your facility that to have it done at the clinic I already had it scheduled at an earlier date. Every week you tell me you haven't gotten it and that I just have to wait or that I should call the psych office and remind them.  I did all of the above.  You knew last week when I talked with you that you still didn't have it in your hot little hands yet you let me go another week thinking I would have my scheduled surgery.  THEN when I call to check with you today you don't even show an ounce of empathy when you tell me we will have to reschedule a few weeks from now.  WTF?  I feel like I have been left at the alter.  I know I WILL have the surgery, but I wanted it to be July 20th.  I have worked my ass off for JULY 20TH!!  I know I will be able to see all the positives tomorrow and be able to look at the big picture, but today I am mad. I am sad, and I wish the scheduler could at least take some accountability for leading me on.  Till tomorrow, and hopefully I will have another surgery date.

7 comments:

Janice said...

You have every right to be angry and sad. I would send a copy of this post to the scheduler. She dropped the ball and needs to make up for it by not dropping it again.

Hang in there...you are still getting closer. I'm grring with you!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh that is so annoying...take a deep breath...try to believe everything happens EXACTLY when it is supposed to.

-Grace- said...

I think you need to have a chat with the office manager. If they convinced you going through them would be quicker, this is on them! And I am so sorry she didn't care or show sympathy. That is bull-crap.

Sarah G said...

What a bunch of crap! It's still going to happen though so try not to get too down about it. Hang in there!

Sarah
http://nwanonymom.blogspot.com/

Pamela E. Williams said...

I would be mad too. You have worked hard for this date to occur and then they play around with it. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully you will see as Drazil said that everythign happens exactly when its supposed to.

Maybe we will be band twins.

karen said...

I am so sorry - I'd be mad as a hatter too. I remember the waiting for approval part was agonizing and my DR's office is awesome they pretty much resolve whatever is going on while you're on the phone. I don't want to disappoint you more but it was the insurance that took so long on mine. Once I had all info in it took insurance 3 weeks to respond.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

It's ok sweetie! Take your time to bed mad and then perk back up b/c the start of a new life is just around the corner!