Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Total slacker, and 2 weeks post-op.

I have been a total slacker at reading and posting the last week.  We only have one computer right now and it is ALWAYS overtaken by the hubs.  Also, I have just been trying to rest and heal.  I wake up in the morning and feel great. I do something and then I am so tired and sore I am done for the rest of the day.  It seems like it gets a little better everyday, but man....I am tired.  If the dizziness doesn't get better, I may have to go see my GP and see what he says.  I haven't lost anything in about 5 days.  I am now down 23 pounds.  Why no loss in the last few days?  I am trying to get enough fluid and am ONLY eating my 1/2 cup three times a day, I am confused about no loss.  Oh well, next week I am getting back on the elliptical and hopefully that will help.  I am now on purees and get to have scrambled eggs as well.  The eggs are going down but it takes a bit, I can definitely feel my band.  That reminds me, I still need to name the girl,  I will think on that some this week.  Well, the children are screaming that they are ready to go swim......I better get the show on the road.  Hope all is well with you lovelies and I am gonna try to blog a little more this week, at least do BYOC on Friday. Toodles!

3 comments:

Pamela E. Williams said...

Take it easy and get your rest. My friend who has been banded almost a year says that the fatigue will come. You will do fine on the WL end of things.

I nominated you for an award over at my place. Check it out.http://lessthanfat.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-versatileim-one-trick-pony.html

Nella said...

There is the healing process which you are currently in and the weight loss slows down and the revs up again once you are eating normally! Keep on rocking!

Bonnie said...

Sorry you are still feeling the effects. The weight loss slows down for all of us after the initial drop, so don't feel bad. It's normal.