Friday, August 13, 2010







I know it has taken me FORVER and I am sorry.  Thank you Grace and Pamela for this nomination!


7 Things about myself.

-I LOVE sewing.  I am fairly new to it, but grew up in a family with a lot of women that sewed, quilted, you name it.  I recently thought I needed to continue that legacy and bought a sewing machine and a serger and  LOVE sewing.  I sew mostly for my daughter, but am learning and hope to be sewing for us all soon.


-When I was 18 I packed everything in my Ford Tempo and drove across the country all by myself.


-I have a baby in heaven.  I lost my first baby and it was a terribly tragic event in my life.  My hubby and I were just married and we were devastated.  However, without this experience I wouldn't be who I am today.  Baby Lily taught me SO very much and continues to as I have been able to be a shoulder for many other woman who have lost babies.


 -I love, love, love reality TV.  I know....it's sick.


-I used to work in a factory and did welding.  My husband finds this VERY humorous.  I was good at it too!


-I hate yogurt.  Ewww.  I eat it because I know it's good for me, but I hate it.  It's gross and sour and ewww.


-As a kid I swam competitively for 7 years.  I also did diving and synchronized swimming.  I was a fish, literally.  


Now my nominations..... This is tough, most of the blogs I would nominate,  have already been nominated.  
I need to research this a little......I'll be back!

4 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'm so sorry about your baby....really I am.

Seeing in colour said...

Beautiful honest post!

I hate yogurt too and i loveeeee reality tv crap ahahah

Genise said...

we have a few things in common..reality TV our HATE/have to need for yogurt.

So sorry for your loss

Pamela E. Williams said...

Wow, welding. Who would have guessed it.

I am sorry about your baby as well. You must be a strong woman to be able to support others who have had the same tragic event happen. Bless you.

Amazing at 18 you drove across the country. Wow again. You got to be a sassy chica!! :-)