Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just a quick note and picture!

I got a letter from my surgeons office that I needed to reschedule my first fill appt.  I was TOTALLY bummed, but guess what?? They got me in a week EARLIER and so I get my first fill Sept 1st at 9am!  I am totally excited and in much need.  I have been stuck at the same weight for the last week or so and for sure notice things going down easier and easier everyday.  Also I am not full as long!  WHEEEE!!!

Anyway...here is a new pic.  I took it yesterday so I could really look and see how much weight I have lost...because well...sometimes I don't see it quite as much as others do.  All I have to say is HOLY SHIT!  I can really see it and it is so exciting!  I really see it in my face and I can actually really see the collar bones now,WHOOT WHOOT!!

10 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog post. :) Yay on the earlier fill! You're lookin skinny in that pic!

karen said...

Yay for your fill coming up -- And congrats on th nsv's ( beginning to see the weight loss) I'm proud of you.

Janelle said...

Looking good, and hopefully the next fill will help!

Bonnie said...

Congrats on your earlier fill and your picture looks great.

Seeing in colour said...

How cute is your photo! You look fantastic...

Woo on the fill.... i thought i might not need another fill.... i so do... hunger for me is horrid so yay for you! mines on the 7th Sept.... bring it on.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Cute pic! Hopefully you will get some good restriction with this next fill.

Jenny said...

Love the photo!

Steph said...

Aren't collar bones great? Congrats on getting a closer fill appointment!

Brooke said...

I just started following your blog--- lookin' good!!!! What beautiful eyes you have.

(wait, that came out weird. It sounds like the next thing I'm gonna say is that I'm gonna huff and puff... but seriously, beautiful eyes and a beautiful face!)

Michelle said...

How funny my first fill is on September 1st too! Looking good!