Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I have been a whiny boob....I am sorry.

Well, today is 3 weeks post-op!  My cold is gettting less and less and the fog is clearing.  I have been a whiny little baby and I am sorry.  I really had no idea how this surgery would effect me and I guess I was living in la la land.  Again, I am feeling better these days so I will let the last 3 weeks go.  Today I was down 2lbs for a total loss of 27lbs so I am now at 233.  I don't remember the last time I weighed 233.  I am excited!!  I am going to start working out again at least 3 times a week and hope it keeps dropping off like it has been.  This is exciting and I will enjoy this ride while it last because I know there is a point where the weight loss will slow.  That's about all I have for now, I am off to help my hubby revamp his resume!  Have a great day all!!

Oh yeah!  Only 23 more pounds till I get my nose pierced!!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I was much worse than you!
Well done on your loss so far, you've done great!