Saturday, June 26, 2010

Not much going on here...

Well, I had my psych evaluation on Monday and damn....that was long and weird.  The test took forever and the questions were CARAZY.  The psychiatrist said he thought I was going to do great and was very encouraging.  I have a my pre-op final weigh in on Tuesday this week and my pre-op nutrition  class as well.  I think my hubby is going to come with and this makes me very happy.  I am so lucky to have a partner that is supportive of this ENTIRE process in anyway I ask of him. (yes, I have to ask, because lets face it, men don't get it unless they are TOLD, at least my man.)  *hearts*  Okay....enough of that sappy crap....

I have been pretty lazy in my working out this week, but plan to get right back on the wagon on Monday.  I HAVE exercised but only 3 days....not my usual 5.

I still am not sure what NSV stands for but I think I have had a few....
I went to the chiropractor this week and also to get a massage and both the chiro and masseuse said...."wow...you look like  you have lost WAY more than 11 pounds"!!   These things are so nice to hear.  I just can't wait till I get my band and feel less hunger and hopefully it will keep coming off even faster!

Well I am off to get a new couch.  I am trying to get my house SUPER clean and organized before surgery so that hopefully it will stay semi decent while I am out of commission for a few days.  I almost feel like I am nesting, like before you have a baby.  It's funny....I told my husband the other day that the anticipation of being banded is very much like the anticipation of  a baby...or maybe I am just weird.  I guess it's time that I come up with a name for my "baby"....LOL!

2 comments:

-Grace- said...

"NSV" stands for non-scale victory and it totally sounds like you just had your first!!! Congrats :)

Bonnie said...

I wish I could get the nesting feeling. My surgery is on July 9th and I can't seem to get the motivation going to do anything. I'm so excited/nervous about surgery, I'm having a hard time focusing on anything.