Saturday, June 26, 2010

BYOC!!

This comes from my post yesterday about me bragging that I can still wear the same earrings I wore in high school….got me to wondering…how many piercings do you have? (the ones you can tell us about anyway – *wink wink)
I have only 2, my ears. Boring I know.  I at some point in my life had a belly button and eyebrow, but that was short lived.  They never really healed.  I am going to get my nose pierced however....when I lose my first 50 pounds, only 40 more to go!  WHOOT!

2. I’m asking this one because I’m getting another tattoo soon…and even have plans to get one of a lizard – my little Draz – because this blog and you all have become a major part of my life. Anywhoozle – how many tattoos do you have? If you have none and wanted to get one – what would it be?

I have one right now....a butterfly on my left ankle.  I got it when I was 19.  Typical girl, first tattoo.  I AM going to get another one.....a BIG one when I lose my goal of 100 pounds, however and I can't wait!
3. If you’ve ever suffered from a weight-loss plateau, what’s your best advice to get past it?

I don't know yet.....haven't gotten that far in this journey.
4. This is a repeat. I liked last week’s challenge for BYOC and I saw a lot of people this week follow through on the promise they made last week. You pick one thing for just one day next week that you want to do….and mentally doing it for the one day can totally jump start more successes. And I feel like I can do anything for just one day. 

Just one day?  I will pick Monday and I am going to drink my water AND make sure I do my work out.  

5. Repeat *make someone a Superstar* question – what's your favorite blog or comment of the week?  There are SO many....I love reading your blogs.  I have to say I love reading http://dreamsofskinnyhighheels.blogspot.com/ .  I love honesty and humor, she certainly delivers both of these!  

No comments: