Wednesday, June 09, 2010

3 days in a row!!!

I have worked out now three days in a row.  I despise it but will continue to do at least my half hour on the ellipitical (300 calories) 5 days a week.  I feel good!  I can do this....I can do this.....Ican do this.  
I went with a friend yesterday to watch her get a memorial tattoo for her boyfriend that was murdered a year ago.  I realized while sitting there and looking around that I REALLY want to get my nose pierced, and to do the tattoo that I have been talking about for forever so these are my goals and rewards....
1. First 50 pounds = nose pierced
2. Goal weight of 100 pounds lost = tattoo (I won't be so limited on where I want it because of my weight.)
I am really excited about these goals and this will definetly be a motivating thing for me.  Better go fill the pool up for the kiddos and throw some laundry in.  The work around here NEVER ends.  ;) 

2 comments:

CurvasPeligrosas said...

Hello~
I too am in the process of getting the lap band. :)
Looking forward to following your journey.

I also got a memorial tattoo done last night, in memory of my father who mas murderd in 99.

Jen from Oregon said...

You Can Do IT! those are great goals!