Sunday, May 23, 2010

High Protein Ice Cream.....YUMMMM

I just got done making some high protein ice cream thanks to my amazing friend Teresa who had gastric bypass 2 years ago and has some GREAT recipes!! This woman is an an amazing inspiration...really...she looks and you can tell she FEELS amazing. Thanks Teresa! . I made rocky road and well....it's kinda of the bomb diggity!  I wouldn't say it taste JUST like ice cream, but it's close and it's hot here so it's quite refreshing.  I had a tough night last night with food.  I went to a friends house and had a few beers....well that led to a hamburger on white bread and potatoes to go with it.  I know it's only one night, but I really thought I could do it.  Lesson learned.  I am back on track this afternoon and hopefully the scale isn't too upset with me.  I really want to get to my 10 pounds lost by the end of the month. I only have two followers right now and hope to have more soon, however even if I don't I find blogging about what I am eating and how I am feeling has been very enlightening.  I am really enjoying my little lap-band blog.

No comments: