Friday, May 28, 2010

BYOC

Thought I would try and do this, this week....

1. If you could be a flower which one would you be and why?
I would be a Gerbera daisy....no real reason, I just like them.

2. Which Sex and the City character do you most relate to?
I would have to say Charlotte.  I am a little bit of a prude. LOL

3. If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future-what would it be?
So many things!  The first thing that comes to mind though, is if I will have more babies.  I want more children more than anything in the world, but getting pregnant is a difficult road for me.  I hope my band will help with fertility.  One of the thousands of reasons I am doing this.

4. What's  your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?
Honestly, if my marriage will change.  I love my husband more that life itself, but putting myself first kinda scares me.  I know it's a must though.  So far so good.  Also, my husband truly loves me just as I am.....he likes big women.  I must say though, he is COMPLETELY supportive of this process so far. I do know the statics however, and they are kinda scary.  We are pretty damn determined not to become a statistic though.....communication, communication, communication.

5.Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?
Brooke from Lap Band Labyrinth.  Why?...well watch her Vlog and read my last answer and that is why.  I SO appreciate her honesty and openness.  It's incredibly encouraging to hear someone be so open about their feelings.  It keeps ME accountable to not stuff my feelings.  That is why I started this blog.

On another note....
I found out yesterday from the 8,976 vials of blood they took Monday, that my vit. D is REALLY low, in the words of the doc, "you are severely vitamin D deficient".  Your number should be around 100, mine was 16. No wonder I have been so tired.  I will increase my dose of D and hopefully start feeling less tired.  I need to get it up before surgery.

I have worked out 3 days in a row now!  My legs are so tired and sore, but I am gonna keep going!  It's funny too, the hardest workout was the silly Hip Hop video I bought at the Goodwill for $2.00.  I bought a few just to keep things interesting.  The elliptical is good, but get boring after awhile.  Alright....off to make lunch and then a nap.  I am TIIIRRRREEEEDDD.

Oh yeah...what does NSV stand for?  It took me awhile to figure out PB, but I got that one now.

1 comment:

CurvasPeligrosas said...

Hello~
I too am scared of how things will be once I am skinny. I have a friend who lost a lot of weight and she totally changed. She became so coincided it was awful. Ended up getting divirced and stuff. NOT GOOD AT ALL.
I asked my hubby "what if I get really skinny?" and he tells me then i'll just have to feed you a lot. lol he loves me as I am, prefers me with meat hehe.

NSV mean non scale victory.

By the way I posted a link to your blog on mine. Hopefully you get more followers.