Friday, November 05, 2010

Surgery went well!  WAY better than lapband surgery and coming out of anesthesia was a TOTAL different experience this time, a better one.  I am so happy with how well things went.  It's been a week and I am really sore, but hanging in there.  My husband and children have been incredibly patient and for that I am SO thankful. I have gained a few pounds, but kind of expected that.  I have a fill Tuesday and CAN'T wait!  Thank you for all your nice comments from my last post.....I have just been in a funk and put WAY to much pressure on myself. I am trying to find a balance.  Until then, I will post and comment when I can!  Hope you are all well and have some great comparison pictures that I will try to get up soon!

1 comment:

Pamela E. Williams said...

Glad surgery went well and that you are BACK!!! Take care of yourself and get some rest.