Friday, December 03, 2010

What did MY scale say this morning??

I swear everytime I start complaining on my blog that I am on a plateau I lose!  My scale said....


219!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




This whole band thing really is so different and I just now feel like I am getting the hang of it.  I am not really hungry till about 3-4 in the afternoon and haven't been eating till then.  NO NO NO!! I know.  Not good.  That is probably why my hair is falling out by the handful.  I have NOT been taking care of myself and giving my body the nutrients/fuel it needs to lose weight and be healthy.  I have been very diligent the last couple days about at LEAST having a protein shake with two scoops of protein in the AM and a cheese stick and maybe a slice of lunch meat or some turkey salad for lunch and then a healthy dinner. Just doing this the last couple days I am down 3 pounds.  I will continue to take care of my body and Monday is going to be "back to working out" day.  I WILL lose 9 more pounds to reach my 50 pounds lost and you will soon see a photo of me sporting a fly nose ring!!

Someday I will figure out why it is so difficult for me to take care of me.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Fantastic! I may have to try declaring a plateau and see if it works for me!

Amanda Kiska said...

My hair fell out for the first several months. It isn't so bad now. But you should eat something in the morning, even if you're not hungry. Protein shakes are a great idea!