Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quickie

Okay this is just a quick update. I have shoulder surgery on the 28th and was told to prepare for 4-6 week of recovery so I am cleaning, organizing, preparing like a mad woman and just haven't made the time to sit down and blog.  Band wise I am great.  I still don't have a ton of restriction, but regardless the scale said 222 this morning.  I talked with my surgeon last week about getting the fluid in my band taken out because of surgery and  they said because I can still eat bread, chicken, steak with no issue I DO NOT have to get it  taken out!! I did have to skip a fill, but as soon as I am up to it after surgery I can go it for my third fill.  I am happy with my band.  in 3 months I am down 38 pounds and almost 3 sizes!! My twenties are getting big and that is exciting!  I am tempted to dig out my wedding dress and try it on for fun!  We will see if I manage that before surgery.  I am sorry I am not commenting a lot, I am reading and trying to keep up.  I am sure I will be all caught up and a commenting queen after my surgery!  Hope all is well with all of you!  Have an awesome day!

No comments: