Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Another quick one...

 I feel so tired and weak and am seriously wondering why I did this to myself.  I am hoping it gets better.  Ugh.  Anyway...I am still not to hungry and am now on purees, but should I eat if I am not hungry?  My husband says yes because it will help with my energy, but if I eat to much I feel sick and even worse.  Even if I drink too much.   I just don't know what to do or what to think anymore.  I am following all the rules and still feel like shit.  I know...it will get better, but right now it sucks, it sucks big fat donkey balls and I don't like feeling this way.  :b

4 comments:

Lily's Mommy said...

I am so sorry that you are still feeling crappy. I am 2 weeks out (yesterday) and honestly, it is touch and go. I had a terrible weekend...I felt so bad. But am feeling better this week. I am really tired as well! It will get better though. I think you should eat though....even if it just a little. Your body needs the protein. I am still drinking 2 carnation instant breakfasts a day to get some protein b/c my hair is falling out so badly. I have found that walking-even just slowly and for a short amount of time, makes me feel better. Hang in there...and email me if you need a vent! Hugs! DeeDee

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. If your not getting better each day I think you need to call your doctor.

Unknown said...

Just hang in there... by the time you are on solids... you will be feeling a whole lot better. It just takes time to heal... I was feeling pretty good three weeks out but I still wasn't back to my old self... I am 4 months out now and I have been felling beyond great for months...

Hang in there!

Steph said...

sumer, you know what you have to do. yeah it sucks...major big donkey balls, but you need to eat to keep up your energy. It WILL get better, sweetie. I promise! We are all here for you!