Friday, October 01, 2010

Byoc!!!

1. Are you late, early or on time?
I try really hard to be on time or early for most things.  HOWEVER, with children...it's not always up to you!

2. Name three things you like and three things you dislike? Dislike:
Early mornings
Spiders
Yogurt
Like:
Sewing
Butterflies
Thunderstorms

3. Are you a morning or a night person? 
Total night person!  It is changing a bit as I get older, it seem harder to stay up later!

4. What is your favorite clothes store? 
I like to thrift a lot.  I am sure as I get smaller I will enjoy more stores, but right now and I always have, I ADORE Target.  If you ask my kids what our favorite store is they proudly announce, TARGET!!!!
I could and sometimes do get lost in Target for hours.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland.

My week has been a lot of ups and downs.  One second I love blogging and the next I feel like no one cares and why should I continue.  Why I feel that way??.....no good reason.  I have also had some very emotional things going on in my life and self realization that is kind of incredible so that might all have a little to do with it as well.  I will share more about that in a separate post.  
I SO wish I could have joined you all in Chicago. I have enjoyed the pics of all you beautiful ladies so, NO DON'T STOP, I LOVE THEM!!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

I don't know why it look like this and I can't figure out how to fix it!! GRRRRRRR

Amanda Kiska said...

I was able to read it by high-lighting the text.