Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Lazy Blogger.....no not really just busy!

The last week has been CARAZY busy!  Monday last week was me and my hubbys 7th wedding anniversary!  My grandparents watched the 2 kiddos overnight and we came home with yummy Italian food and watched True Blood (we are officially caught up!).  It was fantastic and much needed.  In fact my kids are almost 6 and 3 and this is the first time we have had both kids gone at the same time.  Sleeping in was marvelous! Then midweek we had kindergarten orientation.... my baby is getting big!  I also got my first fill that day.  I got 4cc put in my 11cc band and I should have gotten more.  They normally do 5-7cc your first fill, but I wasn't quite sure what I should be feeling and of course no on explained it.  The fill was painless, this I was quite happy about!  I know I should have gotten more because I can still take really large swallows of water with NO issue and I can eat probably 1-2 cups of food if I want.  I am really trying not to do so. I will definitely be more aggressive next time.   I haven't lost anything in the last couple weeks and that is discouraging.  I also haven't worked out for several days so that doesn't help my cause either.  My goal is to be back on the wagon by next week.  I NEED to be working out at least 5 days a week. I am hoping being back into the routine of school and a schedule everyday will help me.  I do know it will give me more time to blog and that always helps keep me accountable!  Well, off to read some more of your blogs!  

3 comments:

Pamela E. Williams said...

Ahhh as goes the days of our lives. I truly understand life being so hectic. Hopefully things will settle down and you will find a good routine to work out.

Unknown said...

and such is life.... especially with the kiddos. : )

Bonnie said...

I love True Blood. (the show, not the drink). I hear you about working out AND about getting more in a fill. I've had 2 and don't think I'm at 4 ccs yet. I'm hoping to get another next week and plan on telling my surgeon I need restriction or ELSE!