Monday, September 27, 2010

I had a moment....

I got my hair cut Friday morning.  I hate looking in the mirror when I get my hair cut,  I always see every imperfection as I sit and stare at myself for 45 min.  WELL, on Friday as I was sitting there loathing the fact that I would have to look at myself for the next hour I glanced over to take a quick peak in the mirror and had a moment of joy....I LIKED WHAT I SAW!!!  I can't tell you the last time I looked in the mirror and thought...you know Sum, you look pretty.  Friday I felt that way.  It was fantastic.  I am embracing the new me and loving it!  This makes me more happy than words can say.  I have pics from the wedding to share and will do so as soon as I get them uploaded!  Hope you all had a great time in Chicago!!!  Oh yeah...guess what the scale said yesterday  morning?  225!! WHOOT!!!!  That's almost 10 pounds in a week according to my surgeon!  Yay for restriction!

4 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Love it!

Jenny said...

WooHoo!!

Bonnie said...

Nothing better than self love. Congrats!

Island Bandit said...

yay for loving you. and liking you too!!!