Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to basics.

I have really gotten away from eating like a bandster so today is day one of the 5 day pouch test.  I am very excited about this and am hoping that this along with a fill tomorrow will give me a kick in the butt.  My life has been fairly crazy the last month with lots of family illness and some of it pretty serious so I have so easily forgotten about ME.  Why is it so hard for me to take care of ME first?  Well, I don't really care why at this point I just need to get back into my routine of no carbs and sugar, higher protein and working out.  I am off right now to do a little workout video with my 3 year old.  Just wanted to check in quick and say hello and let you all know where I am at.  I will write more tomorrow after my fill.  Have a great day all!!

3 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Proud of you for getting back on track!

#fatfreefloozy said...

Good luck with your fill chicken!

-Grace- said...

Good for you for getting back on the horse, so to speak!